THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN BOOKING YOUR WEDDING DAY PREPARATIONS AT RENAISSANCE SALON & SPA:
- Have a final count on people in your party that are being serviced that day.
- The time you need to be out of the salon.
- Make sure to book a Trial Up-do 4-6 weeks before the date. Remember to bring your veil and/or head piece!
- Print out, complete and send to us your Bridal Contract (PDF)
- Have your credit card available when booking. This will be needed to reserve
Please note a $150 deposit will be charged to reserve the date. Your deposit will be credited back the day of.
A Renaissance Beauty Guide to Your Perfect Wedding Day
For a fabulous glow that will make any groom blush, schedule your first facial six months prior to your wedding For a deep-pore cleansing that will leave your skin soft and rebalanced, we highly recommend our Ultta Sonic Facial. The next four months will be critical to get your skin into shape and keep it that way until your big day, so once a month is recommended. Your final facial should take place one week prior to the big day.
All waxing should be scheduled 2-3 days prior to your wedding to guarantee your skin is soft and smooth for the honeymoon! We suggest a full-leg with bikini or brazilian wax, underarms, brow and lip wax. **Please allow at least two weeks of hair growth before you receive these services**